Product proposition, Project Management, Video, UX Web design, Analytics, and Content and collateral delivery
WHO THEY ARE
Evenlode is an independent investment team based in rural Oxfordshire.
SCOPE OF WORK
Following the success of the Evenlode Income Fund, White Marble were brought in to support the marketing and communications strategy for the launch of the Evenlode Global Income Fund for November 2017.
- Development of a content distribution plan across web, video, PR and social networks
- Review and enhance the client experience across website, email, events and service communication
- Review, support and provide recommendations for the marketing infrastructure
- Management and oversight of agencies (where appropriate) to ensure cohesive and coordinated delivery
- Management of all aspects of the delivery of the plan, in liaison with and in support of the internal team
- Implementation of a dashboard to be able to effectively evaluate and measure marketing activity
- Development and mentoring role of an in-house marketing executive
We project managed the key tasks and marketing activity of the fund which included the following:
- Objective setting, budget and comms planning, monthly reporting
- Co-ordinating other agencies through regular status calls and Trello boards
- Offsite Marketing and Sales strategy day with externa
EXAMPLES OF WORK
We were involved in the creation and the management of the sales collateral. Which included:
Input and management of the factsheets and the delivery of two new brochures for the fund - an adviser and an end-investor brochure. Both brochures were written and designed to highlight the funds objectives, showcase the team’s expertise, outline the company’s history and outline Evenlode’s clear and simple approach to investing.
In line with the overall content strategy, we recommended Reel Motion Production to produce Evenlode’s company video, edit on going videos to provide clients with rich media content and assist Evenlode with the development of their in-house studio.
SUMMARY OF ACHIEVEMENTS
The strategic input and delivery of the required tools enabled Evenlode to take everything back in-house to continue marketing their fund effectively.