Campaign planning, Consultation, Content development
WHO THEY ARE
Our Client is one of the largest asset managers in the world. However, they have always maintained a low profile across European markets and historically focused sales within the institutional space. They wanted to raise awareness and reach a broader audience of fund selectors, wealth managers and the wider professional investor community on a pan-European basis focusing on innovative products (Lux versions of their US strategies) and their asset management process.
SCOPE OF WORK
White Marble was brought in to initially pilot a product campaign across Europe utilising the full marketing mix. The success of the campaign led the way for a commitment to bringing more of their investment strategies to a European audience, with more extensive marketing campaigns, for which White Marble supports the internal strategic marketing team.
White Marble were seen as an extension to the internal marketing team. As such we provided strategic advice across a wide range of marketing activities as well as implementation and execution support. We worked in close collaboration with internal marketing, design, digital, events and copy editors on all aspects of the campaign. This included:
• Campaign planning on pan-European product and brand campaigns.
• Consultation and advice on market segmentation, targeting including liaison with Compliance on regulatory implications and competitor analysis
• Media and creative agency management - Campaign messaging architecture, market positioning and targeting
• Content creation including website direction, brochure and email marketing leading to a Goldmine award
• Content creation across all markets, including advertorials, text and content ads and solus emails
• Publisher management for production of infographics and e-zine
• Provision of creative ideas for internal communications and Direct Marketing
• Script writing and supplier management for product and thought leadership animated infographics
• Budgeting and supplier invoicing
• Pitch book review and structure
• Event merchandise and pre-and post-event emails (Belgium and Holland)
• Post campaign analytics
Our Client and their products were little known amongst the wider advisory and wealth management communities across Europe. The campaigns have succeeded in bringing both the Group and their products to a new and expanding audience, to drive enquiries, fund flows and to enable a dramatic increase in the ability of their sales teams across Europe to pitch to new investors.
It has demonstrated how marketing can be a powerful tool within distribution, leading to ongoing commitment to holistic marketing initiatives from the group. In addition, several the campaigns have been shortlisted for numerous awards including Investment Week Awards, Goldmine and Financial Services Forum and many assets have been showcased in HQ in LA and adapted for use across Asian markets.
Want to find out more?