This policy applies to information we collect about visitors to our website.
1.1 A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
1.2 Cookies are placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
1.3 We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website;
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily;
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region);
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Information we collect about you
2.1 With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operation system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locations (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
This information will not include information that can be used to identify you.
2.2 We will use the information we collect about you:-
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, date analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and deliver relevant advertising to you.
2.3 We may combine information we receive from other sources with information we collect from you. We may use this information and combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Links to other websites