An innovative strategist, Samantha works across the business implementing processes to develop efficient and cost-effective solutions supporting the fast-paced growth of the business. Projects include the re branding of The Association of Investment Marketing in September 2019 and supporting the expansion into the US.
Samantha brings over 12 years of agency experience to the WM team. A skilled marketer, Sam has experience working strategically with clients to deliver engaging and effective omni-channel acquisition and retention campaigns across a spectrum of channels for brands including Superdrug, Royal Bank of Canada and The London Marathon.
Hobbies and Interests:
Sam is currently an MBA candidate at Imperial College Business School, studying part time. She is also a Poppy Appeal Organiser Volunteer in the Richmond area and is proud to be a big ABBA fan.
- Develop impactful and effective digital channel strategies to drive brand awareness and diversify agencies client base
- Facilitate strong client relationships across new business and existing clients, creating opportunities for account expansion and cross service up-selling
- Evolve team workflow processes and line management in a fast evolving start up environment, enabling more efficient and profitable management of campaigns
- Introduce and embed new creative services, including learning and development tools, content creation, social strategy and influencer outreach
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management, collaborator with client teams and other agencies across global organisations with teams in multiple countries