Brand Director & Senior Marketing Consultant
Sonia joined White Marble as Brand Director & Senior Marketing Consultant in July 2019. She predominantly works on brand and capability articulation projects, which often include defining and delivering various strategic marketing objectives. In addition, Sonia also focuses on campaign strategies, communication initiatives, and product messaging.
Sonia brings a deep understanding of the full marketing mix garnered from 17 years of marketing for fund management groups spanning EMEA and the North American market. Most recently she was Head of Brand & Comms, Europe for J.P Morgan Asset Management. Prior to this she was Head of Marketing, UK and Continental Europe at Aberdeen Asset Management.
Sonia completed an Executive MBA in 2015, having previously studied to MSc level in 1999.
Hobbies and Interests:
Sonia is a self-confessed dog enthusiast, being the proud dog mum to her current rescue hound. She also loves walking, reading and whenever possible traveling and experiencing new cultures.
- Defining and developing brand and capability propositions, creative expression integration and overall brand management
- Creating integrated marketing campaign strategies across multiple products and regions Developing communication initiatives including key collateral, written and video development
- Leadership and stakeholder management, collaboration with client teams and other agencies across global organisations with teams in multiple countries.
- Pan European and Regional Marketing Strategies
- In depth asset class knowledge covering Fixed Income, Equities, Property, Multi-Assets, and more recently ETFs
- Working across multi-channel distribution channels for boutique investment houses through to global corporations