Tom is supporting the expanded proposition, leveraging and developing personal networks, helping to build and develop a sustainable business development structure at White Marble. Working alongside other partners and team members to generate business across the product range, he is focused on identifying opportunities for cross-selling and increasing our brand awareness and authority in the market as well as helping to scope out new geographies and markets for the next phases of White Marble’s growth plan.
Tom is building our business development function across our propositions and has extensive experience in B2B account management within the UK and European Asset Management industries.
Before joining White Marble, Tom worked with many of our clients at Incisive Media building partnerships around events in the UK and Europe.
Hobbies and Interests:
Tom is a keen guitarist and also enjoys woodwork, rugby and surfing.
- Defining and developing brand propositions, brand management and brand integration
- Pan European and Regional Marketing Strategies
- In depth asset class knowledge encompassing Fixed Income, Equities, Property, Multi-Assets, and more recently ETFs
- Working across multi-channel distribution channels for boutique investment houses through to global corporations
- Campaign development
- Stakeholder management
- Managing geographically diverse teams