The Association of Investment Marketers is designed to provide a dedicated learning and networking environment for marketers within fund and asset management
People are the most important asset in any business.
At White Marble we recognised that whilst there is a wealth of training and development available for marketers, very little is focused on marketing within fund management. Such is the complexity of our market, we developed The Association of Investment Marketers to provide dedicated learning courses to assist with the continued development of marketers within the Investment industry.
The Association of Investment Marketers courses, events and insight content are designed and developed specifically for marketers within investment management.
- Structured learning, peer group network, practical insights and engaging content
- Built to help marketers improve industry knowledge, develop careers and create networks
- Topics are wide-ranging and cover core subjects including; leadership and development, compliance & regulations, industry trends, campaign and content management
All courses within The Association of Investment Marketers are endorsed by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and deliver dedicated learning environments and a networking platform for marketers, at every stage of their career:
An introductory one day course covering everything you need to know as a marketer in fund marketing. Relevant to marketers in investment firms & suppliers.
A structured one-year training programme spread over five days focused on developing the brightest marketing talent in fund management.
A course enabling aspiring investment marketing managers to prepare for future leadership roles over four, one-day sessions over 6 months.
A CIM accredited six day course designed to build confidence, skills and profile in senior marketers including technical and soft skills and strategic perspectives.
For businesses with individual requirements, we can develop bespoke training programmes aligned to your needs.
We can develop programmes based on your business needs, to grow, develop and strengthen your team.
Past courses have included:
- Understanding the retail customer
- An introduction to asset management marketing (for suppliers)
- Untangling investment jargon
- The power of brand
- Effective channel marketing
- Presentation skills
- Leadership styles